AP Exam Registration Information - Online Registration Closes Today, March 17th!Posted by: Erin Rowan 1 month, 1 week ago
Attention CHS AP Students and Parents....
All students currently enrolled in AP courses who are planning to take an AP test this year must register online.
Online registration is NOW OPEN at http://aptestservice.com/chs . Online registration closes March 17th.
This is what you should see when you access the website:
Families and students attending Coronado High School can register here for the 2017 Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Administration.
Please read all information below carefully. Click on “Order AP Exams” when ready to submit your AP exam order.
1. Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations must be paid for and ordered in advance. THE REGISTRATION WINDOW FOR MAY 2017 ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP) EXAMINATIONS AT CHS CLOSES ON MARCH 17, 2017. The cost of each AP exam is $100.
2. No late registration is possible.
Please contact Karen Hayden (619-522-4052 or Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or concerns.
3. All exams must be pre-paid and pre-ordered via the online system, which accepts credit or debit card payments. To submit an order using check or money order, please complete the order online and mail a copy of the form to the address provided on the confirmation. Checks should be made payable to “AP Test Service.”
4. No refunds or cancellations are possible.
5. Fee reductions sponsored by the College Board and the State of California are available to families who qualify. Contact Karen Hayden in the front office for an application to see if you qualify as well as instructions to register via the online system.
6. Check in for morning exams will BEGIN promptly at 7:30 a.m. Afternoon exam check in will begin promptly at 11:45 a.m. Students who arrive after the actual exam administration begins will not be admitted. No exceptions. Exams will take approximately four hours. Please notify your sports coaches of AP exam dates and times and plan accordingly. STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE AN EXAM ROOM EARLY.
7. Information regarding testing rooms and locations will be posted at the front office and on the Multi-Purpose Room.
8. ALL STUDENTS REGISTERED FOR AP EXAMS MUST ATTEND A MANDATORY PRE-REGISTRATION SESSION in the CHS Theater on April 26, 2017 at 7:30 AM to fill out exam paperwork. This process saves hours and stress during exam days.
Questions or need assistance? Please email us at email@example.comShare on Twitter Share on Facebook