Contests and Scholarships
Awards and Scholarship Opportunities
Making a Difference Foundation Scholarship - Deadline: May 31, 2022
Great News! Making A Difference Foundation (MADF) is awarding up to ten scholarships. Students can go to MADF College Scholarship Application and complete the online application.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: May 31, 2022 (5:00PM PST)
Making A Difference Foundation (MADF) is a nonprofit, charitable organization with the mission to make a difference in the lives of others, one person at a time. We understand the challenges that students may face to gain access to higher education. At MADF, we want to help relieve some of the financial burden by offering scholarships to students who demonstrate a financial need and who are persistent in achieving their educational goals.
MADF believes that education is the greatest equalizer. We make a difference in education by providing scholarships. We also partner with schools, non-profits, churches, and other organizations by making financial contributions to their educational programs.
We are awarding up to 10 scholarships. The students selected by The MADF Scholarship Selection Committee will be awarded a $1,500 scholarship to apply towards college expenses. Previous scholarship awardees can apply annually up to a maximum of 4 years. Applications are due May 31, 2022.
Eligibility & Criteria
Application Submission Details
· Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
· Applicant must reside in the state of Washington or California.
· Applicant must demonstrate a financial need.
· Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited college, school or university.
· Award must be used for educational expenses (cost of tuition, books, supplies, room and/or board).
· Employees including Board Members and their immediate family are not eligible.
· A completed online application
· Completion of scholarship questions
· A current headshot photo that captures:
o Professional image
o Appropriate attire
o Shoulders and up
o Good lighting to distinguish features
· Official transcript*
· A financial aid award letter*
*Can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to: MADF-Scholarship Program application P.O. Box 94545 Seattle, WA 98124
Application link: MADF College Scholarship Application
Thank you for helping to share this opportunity. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to connect with me at Ahmbur@themadfseattle.org.
Ahmbur Blue (She/Her)
Director – Student Programs
(Making a difference in the lives of others one person at a time)
4218 S. Steele St. Suite 215
Tacoma, WA 98409