- Students & Parents
- CHS Registration Info for 2021-2022
- CHS Reopening Plan - Phase 4/Semester 2
- CUSD Student Calendar 2021-22
- CUSD Student Schedule 2020-2021
- CUSD Grading Period Calendar 2020-2021
- Academic Calendar and Bell Schedule
- 2020-2021 Student/Parent Handbook
- How Will You Hear From Us?
- PowerSchool and Synergy Login Information
- Military Families
- Health Services
- Food Services and Student Nutrition
- CHS Parent/Teacher Organization
- CHS Clubs
- Dance Info and Dance Contracts
- Register to Vote
- Family News and Info
- Discipline Action Guide
- Safety Agreement for In-Person Instruction 2020-2021
PowerSchool and Synergy Login Information
Student and Parent Technology Information (Including ClassLink)
Student & Parent Technology Support
Synergy ParentVUE and StudentVUE
- Synergy requires a login by parents, students, and teachers.
- The Synergy database holds important information regarding your students, including addresses, email, and attendance.
- Synergy currently holds grade reports for grades 6 through 12.
- Have your Synergy ParentVUE Password Emailed to You
- How to log-in Tutorial for ParentVue and PowerSchool.
- How to log-in Tutorial for StudentVue and PowerSchool
- Login to Synergy StudentVUE and ParentVUE
- Activate your Synergy ParentVUE Account
PowerSchool (formerly Haiku)
- PowerSchool (formerly Haiku) requires a login by parents, students, and teachers.
- PowerSchool (formerly Haiku) holds all teacher class websites.
- Instructions for setting up your Parent PowerSchool account are available in the school site front offices or the school site Technology Resource Teacher.
- Login to PowerSchool
- Change your STUDENT or STAFF PowerSchool Password
- Click here for a video that shows parents how to use PowerSchool at CUSD
- How to Change Notification Settings
- How to Check for Messages in PowerSchool
- Each school site has its own Facebook Page.
- Follow CUSD on Facebook!
- All CUSD staff email accounts are email@example.com